Save the date of Tuesday, March 3rd, for our evening get together for you and other community leaders to launch 2015 with lots of Collaboration and Conversation! Women Engaging Globally and the Women’s Collaborative for Colorado are hosting an opportunity for women community leaders to share their plans for the upcoming year and explore how we can all help support each other. It will be a fun evening with wine, appetizers and great women! Admission is free and open to all.
Where: Gun Club Green Club House, 8101 E. Dartmouth Ave., Denver
When: Wednesday, January 21st from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mission: We seek to educate and activate the women of Colorado to become involved, influential citizens, guiding our state lawmakers as they define and create a positive, sustainable framework for our future.
Our Vision: Colorado women will have a powerful and influential place at the table of state decision making.
We are a collective of both women's funding and member organizations whose mission is to raise the awareness and visibility of women as an important constituent group in Colorado by:
- Leveraging common interests and resources
- Raising the level of awareness and activism of our constituent member groups
- Providing consistent messaging on selected topics
- Creating influence through the power of numbers
Our current areas of strategic focus and scope are:
- Pay Equity and Workplace Practices
- Colorado State Budget/Fiscal Reform
- Women's Health
- Over 30 organizations with annual budgets surpassing $5.4 million
- More than 15,500 constituents
- 548 business members
- Annual investments in women and girls of $1.5 million