Our Mission: We seek to educate and activate the women of Colorado to become involved, influential citizens, guiding our state lawmakers as they define and create a positive, sustainable framework for our future.
Our Vision: Colorado women will have a powerful and influential place at the table of state decision making.
We are a collective of both women's funding and member organizations whose mission is to raise the awareness and visibility of women as an important constituent group in Colorado by:
- Leveraging common interests and resources
- Raising the level of awareness and activism of our constituent member groups
- Providing consistent messaging on selected topics
- Creating influence through the power of numbers
Our current areas of strategic focus and scope are:
- Pay Equity and Workplace Practices
- Colorado State Budget/Fiscal Reform
- Women's Health
- Over 30 organizations with annual budgets surpassing $5.4 million
- More than 15,500 constituents
- 548 business members
- Annual investments in women and girls of $1.5 million